Samantha Oppenheimer (Sam Opp) is a Travel Blogger, Photographer, and Content Creator who has been traveling full-time for over 5 years. She has traveled extensively, visiting over 20 countries across 5 continents, and was a travel agent for a short time.
Sam offers expertise in travel and photography and has been featured in publications including Thrillist, Well + Good, The Mirror, and Best Life.
She writes detailed travel itineraries, travel advice, and travel tips from her personal experiences while traveling. Sam also shares her local expertise for New York Travel.
You can also find Sam across Social Media as Find Love Travel or by searching Samantha Oppenheimer or Sam Opp.
Samantha Attended college at the Fashion Institute of Technology and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising Communications Marketing.
In between Raleigh, NC and Long Island, New York
North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia
Interviews & Profiles of Samantha Oppenheimer
- I quit my job five years ago to travel the world – Mirror | Daily Star
- Sam Quit Her Corporate Job To Become A Full-Time Traveler And Is Inspiring Others To Do The Same – Go Gaffl
- Career Break Story: From Corporate Hustler to Full-time Travel Blogger with Sam Opp – Travel Shifters Podcast
- Interview Find Love & Travel – Voyage Raleigh
Samantha has also written for other blogs, including:
- Best Things to Do in Maui – Everything Everywhere
- Raleigh North Carolina Things to Know Before You Go – Faraway Worlds
- Honeymoon Destinations in the USA – She Saves She Travels
- Best Things to Do in Iceland – Our Escape Clause
See more on my press page.
Connect with Samantha on Social or contact her here.